Op permissions for archived build server

I am using the archived build server to export the CHUNGUS 2 cpu. Problem is, I don’t have op. I can’t //wand and save as schematic. Please help.

try to use client sided mods

that will not work as the chungus uses barrels

You will have to get builder before you can create and download schematics. Do this by running “,apply builder” in chat.

as far as i know, students dont have worldedit access for some odd reason

That’s right, students cannot use WorldEdit. Not allowing students to use WorldEdit is a security feature, because most students are known to be griefers or trollers. They can either turn someone’s plot to lava as long as they have trust, or just crash the server and not care about it since they made barebone progress as a student. It takes a bit more effort to get Builder than Student, and trashing all of this progress can be a bit of a sadge, which lowers the chance someone might do griefing or server crashing, so Builders are slightly more trusted than Students, giving them ability for WorldEdit. Afterall, very few Builders intentionally crash or grief servers (I haven’t seen one on ORE btw!), but since very few of them do, they can be swarmed by other players with the help of report or pinging any staff member, to quickly resolve this incident and ban the builder.

“most students are known to be griefers or trollers” :skull:
bro what world are you living in-most people in this server are NOT like that afaik.
its a security measure for the few that are like that

I’m talking about griefers that are specifically students, not exactly every single student, because the majority of griefers are likely to be students. That’s what I’m talking about.

So what you do is open it to LAN and enable cheats and boom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.