ORE Staff Elections

i nominate sammyuri because sammyuri is probably a good candidate and would make a good moderator owing to the fact that sammyuri is somewhat skilled at redstone and has the Enginer rank

6 Likes

name: Meter [MeterTick]
I would like to nominate myself as i am an active member on the ore community, I am also willing to give my time to helping people with their redstone builds, this includes helping students as i believe that minecraft is an amazing medium to get people in to computer science. I want to move redstone computation forward which is something I will do whether i become a moderator or not, but if i do become a moderator I want to try and use this opportunity to help redstone computing overall.

please vote for me

4 Likes

Again, if someone has already been nominated, then additional nominations (duplicates) will be removed.

I think people are confusing nominating an already nominated person with “duplicating” as in duplicating the text of a post

I would like to nominate chantea for the following reasons:

• modded wen
4 Likes

i nominate qsmally cause he was sad. he’s also a mature and passionate member of the community and could easily take a moderator role. as a mod he could also help with development of ore projects like Chad or something

5 Likes

I nominate Mort96.
I’m sure they need no introduction to older server members.

• They are a capable and kind redstoner that is active.
  • They were one of the original founders of ORE server hosting the server in its early days.
  • They have engineer rank, and extensive programming knowledge
  • This list seemed a bit short so why not adding another line? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Im sure they could handle the position very well, and id say they have higher chances of getting it than me xD

ps: This post was made in a hurry as there is almost no time left to nominate :confused:

2 Likes

Nominations are closed (they have been since over an hour ago) and audits will take place soon.

4 Likes