Overwhelming inconvenience in ORE Survival, and they never stop

Yes, I do realise I’ve already reported El_Kariboo_sama like 2 hours ago, but things have definitely spiced up and staff needs to do something about this. I can’t take this anymore, whatever El_Kariboo_sama is doing is considered extremely annoying and they like never stop. I’m very sorry if handling multiple reports in a short period of time is annoying, but, well, I can’t deal with this player alone. This situation is like with vieneky a couple months ago, except it’s much worse (10x at least).

Real quick, I only read the part of my report - if you find something wrong, just tell me to edit it anywhere.

User(s): El_Kariboo_sama (we’ll shortly call him kari)
When: Last time happened a couple minutes ago, but it keeps happening every long short periods of time since 4 hours.
Description:
We start off from the very beginning, when I and _rzecz were playing hide & seek in my basement, which is supposed to be private. Coordinates of the house shall not be leaked, I must only DM coordinates and players who know coordinates to my house shall not tell others the coordinates. Basically, only players I trust have permission to step in or next to my house. _rzecz finds his new Minecraft friend, kari, and he accidentally sent coordinates to the public chat. Again, please don’t get _rzecz in trouble, he’s a good guy. Not even he has no permission to send coords to the public chat, that’s for sure, but also he has no permission to send coords to players I don’t trust, e.g. kari.

I inform kari that stepping to these coordinates is prohibited and they better stay away. They tried to stay sneaky as if I never found out. Obviously it didn’t work and I ended up accidentally seeing kari in front of my eyes, next to my private house. They knew I own the area and I prohibit untrusted players like kari from stepping in, but they got pretty scared once they realised I see them, and they chat “YOU SAW NOTHING”. They didn’t leave as well. I quickly sent a report, and it was handled in chat - if I remember correctly, staff told them to step away but I’m not 100% sure, but they did point out that they do not care about the security of the house.

If you think this is the whole report - there’s a whole ton more, this is just the beginning. Later on, I’m trying to find _rzecz in the most common places, but I’m not able to. Same with kari. _rzecz then sends a screenshot of a “nice view”. I clicked the image and saw that he’s facing to my house through the door. I got back to the private house, and yes, there are the 2 doors. So these two guys literally created their house next to the restricted area (for them). I’m specifically talking about kari - _rzecz is not restricted, though.

I get inside, it was an underground base. Nothing too special, though. They clearly know they should not build a house here, so I took my flint and steel, sneaked through, and put a flame next to the most obvious place where they most likely would see. The underground basement is mostly made out of stone materials, the small part is the wood - they have plenty, and only around 40 oak slabs are all the wood they use, besides from chests, which don’t burn. And they quickly realised I added the flame, extinguish the flame, and tell me why did I do it, something like that. As a response, I wrote that this is so they understand that “If you keep annoying someone and they tell you to stop, stop” - specifically talking about the situation I had. Oh, and did I mention that before they built a house, kari was building on my private property even though they knew they aren’t even allowed to step in? I had a long argument about that, and they act like “They don’t believe in private properties”. Maybe they don’t, it’s a real thing. Let’s just imagine you have a big potato farm, and someone removes all your potatoes without replanting. You own this potato farm because you constructed it and never permitted others to interact with it - similar stuff goes here.

I try to sneak in and put another flame in an obvious place in their basement, but I got caught! :expressionless:

Boring! We can get to the more serious stuff. First things first, I wanted to get _rzecz’s attention, so I started punching him with a fist until he’s <= 10hp. He was in a secure place, don’t worry. This is what I usually do, since pinging right away is usually too far, but /msg usually doesn’t work on him. Guess what? Kari uses his bow, and kills me, because I was punching _rzecz like I do many times and he doesn’t look annoyed by that. This resulted in a loss of 17XP levels that I was saving for applying protection books on my diamond armor. PVP without consent basically, I wasn’t even going to kill _rzecz. Of course, I couldn’t go anywhere else without killing kari as a revenge. And I returned items. FYI, maximum XP levels you can get from killing a player is 7.

Then Kari starts to move across my house, even though they’re not permitted to. For a long time! Even though I told them to get out. I tell them this is my private property, and they should get out, as I own this place, you’re not permitted to walk, then they start complaining about things like “What do you mean by private property? There’s no police, government, lawsuit in Minecraft”. That’s true, but also too annoying. Pretty sure private properties are a thing in ORE Survival, not 100% sure tho.

Then Kari gets into my house because I accidentally left the correct password. I have a Bunker in my house which I have a more enhanced security than the password to the entrance of the house itself. Then Kari tries to get _rzecz into leaking the password. I aggressively tell Kari to get out, and fast. They never got out. I first killed _rzecz because he almost leaked the password - I got just in time, but he wasn’t annoyed since he died by himself recently, like by falling, dying to a mob, etc. I returned items too. Kari then picks his items up and a PVP arises! I easily won because I had a shield and good gear. This resulted in having Kari’s and _rzecz’s items being mixed, but after all, it makes sense why I killed them. I should’ve killed Kari first, actually, since they were more an issue than _rzecz - a LOT more.

Kari still kept trying to get inside my house. So, I did something evil. I placed an End Crystal in their house. One way to get rid of it is by exploding it, or moving it to a wall with pistons. After all, their house was mostly empty and easy to repair, so for them it doesn’t seem like this was an issue. Damn, I expected something more!

Lastly- I certainly missed many of what happened, but, Kari then goes into my villager basement, where I store around 50 villagers. I take this to untrusted players a lot more seriously than my house! Kari actually tried to trade with my librarian villagers without permission. As a result, I killed them. But since I was lagging, _rzecz was able to kill me as a revenge. ;( _rzecz did apologize, though.

Guess what? Kari still didn’t learn a lesson and is still getting to my private house or villager basement. I’m pretty sure the only and the best method is to ban them from survival - what they’ve done is too much. And if you’ve read this from start to an end - thank you for reading!

Please read

1. I’m likely not a fault here for putting flames and killing Kari many times - they’re the first who already have done extreme inconvenience and still continue. They think there’s no such thing as “private properties” in Minecraft. Pretty sure there are in survival - I’ve saw some. If they stopped, none of this would be happening right now.
  2. _rzecz is not a fault! He’s actually a great buddy. Please don’t get him punished in any way. He’s not like Kari who misunderstands what are private properties and never stops doing what the owner of the area tells to do.

Also, I’m gonna have to go sleep - it’s 1 in the morning xd
I’ll read the replies and maybe add more details in at least 8 hours.

Glad you decided to handle the situation calmly and rationally before writing a report.

Not sure why you keep mentioning him, no one said anything about punishing him.

Once again, the coordinates to your base are not something we are going to enforce privacy over. If someone wants to send the coordinates to your base, they can.

Let’s go over the entire series of interactions from what I understand:

• The coordinates to your base are sent in public chat
  • Kari shows up at your base
  • You reported them, were told the privacy of your base was not something we would enforce. Kari was told they should probably listen when someone asks them to leave.

Now what’s happened since then:

• They built a base nearby.
    • I can’t confirm this is a legitimate issue but I will say the area near your base isn’t off limits just because you’d prefer it to be private. That said, it’d be ideal for someone not to go out of their way to go to your base just to build something nearby.
  • You attempt to grief their base, they ask why, you claim they are annoying you
  • Later you repeat this attempt to grief their base
  • You attack rz, Kari kills you (potentially assuming you are trying to kill rz)
  • You kill Kari in response
  • Kari walks around your house while you tell them to get out
  • You killed rz
  • Kari picks up rz’s items and you kill them
  • Kari continues going into your house
  • You grief Kari’s house again, this time with an end crystal
  • Kari enters your villager basement and trades with your villagers without permission, leading to you killing them again
  • rz killed you (Doesn’t seem you minded though)
  • The issues with Kari entering your base and villager basement persist, even now

All in all, you’re both not leaving each other alone and you seriously escalated the situation rather than reaching out to staff early on. You both have broken rules and at this point, I think the best course of action is to ban you both from survival for the remainder of the season.

4 Likes

Since this issue is resolved, I’ll go ahead and mark it as such.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.