Pro_gamer5436 Builder Applications

**Minecraft name:pro_gamer5436

What do you like the most about redstone?: making computers

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: a 4bit alu

**What does the thing do?: it has 2 flags 1. carry. 2. is negitive.

**Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: 4bit cpu

Do you agree with the rules?:yes

Sorry, but without including pictures and/or videos, we cannot assess this application. Please reply to this thread with pictures and/or videos to show your work.

How do I add in pictures? I am new to discord.

For your trial, it says you’ll be making a 4 bit CPU. Currently making trial builds happens during the trial which is around 60 to 90 minutes. I’d strongly advise against attempting to build an entire CPU during that time.

I’ll make a display

Your trial build is not sufficiently advanced. The bar for trial builds is at or above the level of a 4 Bit ALU. Please respond with a new build if/when you decide on one.

4bit alu

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.