Robbe_'s ALU (AppLication Unit)

Minecraft name: Robbe_

What do you like the most about redstone?: I like thinking up logical constructions and seeing them work out (I have some experience in normal programming (Java / C#) and wanted to get a lot more low-level, that how I found this server.). Also, it gives me something interesting to do for when I’m bored.
As I have now spent a lot of time with it, I think me and sir Redstone are good friends, and I want to see if the friendship is returned.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: A vertical ALU (_xBrowi was also involved in the development of the adders). Sorry for applying with an ALU, although I really wanted something else, but ALUs are simple and I think, I might now them best now.

What does the thing do?: The same as any (Very!) basic ALU. Add, Invert, Or, Zero an input, Cin like any adder. Any other functions should be derivable from this.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:
Here are the required pictures:

(Here are the adders separately):

What do you plan on making for your build trial?: A normal, horizontal ALU. (I know, I know, but they’re quick and easy to build, so either I just forget how to, or I fail at the theory parts, it’s a lot harder to fail with some of my other ideas). I could also build a multiplier, but I think the ALU is more likely to be accepted, besides, the mult. is the most obvious and ugly piece of sh*t ever.

Do you agree with the rules?: I don’t know, let me check… …yes, I think so. But am I not asking for a rank increase right now?

Have a nice day, Robbe_ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks good to me. Clear for trial.

1 Like