Samir's epik Builders app!

Minecraft name: SamirG569

What do you like the most about redstone?: Building EPIK ALU!

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: 4 bit rca alu!

What does the thing do?: it is an alu which can do !A !B OR FC and CIN

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

**What did you make as your trial build?:**A 4 Bit alu!

What is the warp for your trial build?:/warp SamirsEpicTrialAlu

**Provide your results after completing the ORE Binary Quiz:**Binary Quiz completion certificate:

Completed by SamirG569 in 2m41.657s on 5/26/2024, 15:24 UTC.
100.00% accuracy with 0/25 answers given incorrectly.
4ab49777-8514-488b-8055-13533c1d4e5b-53616d697247353639
4g5c2q4q2p2a050t4r3f2p4a0u2l1e26564v4i6slwnotlgylwnox27f

**Do you agree with the rules?:**Yessir!

1 Like

Are you able to make an ALU out of a standard RCA?
MUX ALUs typically arent accepted.

yes but i made this alu for the trial and people on ORE has said that the only thing it needs is xor or and sub and add then the opposites of xor or and (xnor nor nand) so i made this alu for the trial specifically

i have spoken to don aswell saying that MUX alus are fine and ones like mine (bafalu) are fine for trial
also how you said “typically arent accepted.” does that mean that they arent accepted at all? or not all the time? when Auzifriend (Brifoe2) made his trial build apparently it was a MUX alu and he got accepted so im giving this alu a try
kind regards.
samir

i have now learnt rca and i am capable of using a regular RCA ALU for my trial :slight_smile:

this alu can use !A !B OR CONTROL FC and CIN and having that you can do all the bitwise operations (maybe not imply or nimply but you get the point!)
lmk if this is not enough

2 Likes

Accepted for trial! Hop on the server at mc.openredstone.org and ask a staff member for assistance.