Sep4ne_ (aka Laxris#2384) Application

Minecraft name:
Sep4ne_
What do you like the most about redstone?:
I prefer turing complete computation than progamming and i think its more fun to see new concepts being made or being the one giving out new ideas (not me rn but im getting there lol)
i just love computers in general which is what i use everyday and i love getting out of my comfort zone by doing hard stuff.
What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
4 bits RCA/ALU
What does the thing do?:
ALU for both: Addition/Subtraction , NOT A/B , OR , CIN , FC. making you able to do any bitwise operation like: NOR AND/NAND XOR/XNOR…
Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?:
Starting making other component for the alu but i will be switching it to a CCA (the big one you saw in the background) im not submitting this one since im bad at explaination and i could prob explain how a cca work with visual conception but i took the easy way.
Do you agree with the rules?:
Yes for sure.

This look like an CCA but everyone fell for it its a RCA.

So for your trial build, you plan to create a CCA ALU?

Probably more if i have time its already built. like adding an registers and other component to make a full cpu.

Remember that you need to build the trial build during the trial.

is there any requirement/standard?

The CCA ALU should be fine though I wouldn’t recommend doing more than you need to. Trying to create an entire CPU during the trial would be excessive.

i totally agree with that altought yeah i think its a good idea to stick with the CCA ALU also do i have to build it live or how is it gonna work?

You would need to build it live, yes.

any time?

Trials can be done whenever both you and a staff member are free for it.

nice.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.