SlidXT Ban Appeal

Mojang Name: SlidXT
When you were banned (approximately): 10min Ago
Why you were banned (if known): Advertising?
Why you should be pardoned: First of all, I would like to apologize. I’ve probably done wrong, in fact breaking a rule, but of course, mods don’t ban for no reason. However, I ask of you to please hear me out. Although I did break a rule, crossing the line quite far, I had no prior knowledge of this regulation. I had read ,rules however it may have been too broad or not inclusive to this rule. Don did quote it though, saying Advertising was strictly prohibited. I can see how it was rule-breaking even though the entire thing was a joke. I didn’t mean to offend or hurt anyone in any way, however, I do see how it may not have been the most rational thing to do. I really do hope you will understand how I made this slip-up, and perhaps even an early unban, but I won’t get my hopes up. Once again, I sincerely apologize for how I acted, as it may not have been the best thing to do regardless of it being a joke or not. Thank you very much for listening to my appeal.

5 Likes

Sorry for the extremely delayed response. Given that you are currently not banned, I’ll consider this resolved.