SlidXT's Builder Application

Minecraft name: SlidXT

What do you like the most about Redstone?:
Well, it’s hard to say, but at this current moment, I am interested in computational Redstone such as ALU, Memory, etc. However, I do like random Redstone things here and there mixed in, since it adds more variety. So in conclusion, I enjoy the fact that Redstone is so simple, yet can build a wide range of magnificent machines.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates Redstone knowledge?:
I’ve made a quite compact memory, 2x2 but not exactly and it is stackable up, down, left, right infinitely. Although this was a joint build with Natural_Power, I believe I did a fair amount.

What does the thing do?:
Basically, it stores an On or Off value ( bit ), which is stored and can only be overwritten by pressing a separate button. It can be used primarily for saving and loading displays for a drawing system, or anything not requiring fast memory, as it isn’t really the fastest.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:
Here’s a video demonstration of the device in action.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Krx80GqEtwtsakv0EM0oMofK_Z4DSUtr/view?usp=sharing

What do you plan on making for your build trial?:
I plan on building an ALU | RCA, of my own design since I designed it on my own and I believe I have a good understanding of it.

Do you agree with the rules?:
Of course, I believe the rules are completely reasonable and will have no problem obeying them.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.