Stealing (technically) in ORE Seasonal

Please note that this incident is probably going to cause a lot of arguments. Do not argue.

I did have a little conversation with staff in game, but I definitely don’t call it resolved. There is still some info left to share that I gathered after some time when no staff was online at the time.

User(s): AhaTheWarrior1
When A few hours ago
Description:
Next to an iron farm created by MouMou007 (I think that’s the name of the player), a random drowned with a trident started attacking MouMou007. However, I clearly saw the drowned with a trident FIRST but was far away from him, so then AhaTheWarrior1 who’s closer to a drowned with a trident, noticed him later than me, made the first hit. I came in and dealt notably more damage and I ended up killing the drowned (last hit), but we were both staying on one block as the trident drop, and AhaTheWarrior1 was able to take the item and stole my trident and ran away. I told him to give it back but AhaTheWarrior1 would not give the trident back.

Tridents are extremely valuable items in ORE Seasonal. Tridents can be traded for 2 diamonds (I sold one once), so this trident, you can call it 2 diamonds. And diamonds? Are extremely rare. If you find one that’s just luck. With a trident, you can enchant it with Riptide and travel across hyper fast - much cheaper than an elytra, considering the fact that rain happens really often so almost at any time you can fly across the entire world. Or, you can use Channeling, or you can use Loyalty, and that way you have a strong weapon that you can use as if it was a bow. This entire seasonal world is only 256 by 256 blocks length/width, so we’re probably going to start to run out of diamonds pretty quickly.

That being said, I’m having a really valuable item technically stolen.

Prove that Aha actually stole your item and must give it back

• Tridents are really valuable
  • I saw the drowned first before he did, but was farther than Aha.
  • Tridents are extremely rare. Because, in ORE Seasonal, we only have a 256x256 world. The ocean is a very small part of this world. That being said, not a lot of drowneds actually spawn. With my guesses, a drowned spawning in ORE Seasonal has around 20% chance. With a trident, approximately 0.5% chance. And with a trident drop? Definitely 0.025% chance. So this rare kinda thing is stolen.
  • I was supposed to have a trident! Let me tell you again why I was supposed:

I saw the drowned first, but was farther
He did just one and first hit, I did the rest and killed the drowned.

Anyway, I don’t think anybody would love it if they were supposed to have a valuable item but it gets stolen by someone. I’m one of the people who I’m talking about.

All I want for this incident to be resolved is to kindly tell AhaTheWarrior to give me my trident back. While I'm perhaps offline, the player can return the trident into my storage, which you can find at the circle hole base next to MouMou007's iron farm. You can find the chest somewhere next to an aquarium.

Locking this now to avoid any unwanted replies.

1 Like

The trident was something both of you worked to get and Aha was the one who happened to receive the item, it really doesn’t matter who hit it last. This post comes off as very immature.

You are not deserved a trident and your comments such as

However, I clearly saw the drowned with a trident FIRST

and

the offender can return the trident into my storage, which you can find at the circle hole base next to MouMou007’s iron farm

come off terribly entitled.

Expecting that we are going to side with you is not the way to go about making a report.

1 Like