The Last Poster Wins - Continued

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

not going to allow anyone to win

translate the word up to romanian
thank me later

also here’s a free 12p image
New Project (5)

also:

Blockquote

I disagree

translate sharp knife to latvian
you’re welcome

just why bro

dont afk pls

no mods

good

gone, reduced to atoms

dont afk pls

when did I even chat that lol
also

C# good because:

using System;
using System.Windows.Forms

namespace KidDestroyer
{
 public partial class Form1 : Form
 {
  InitializeComponent();
 }

 // When the “Destroy da Kid” button is clicked, destroy the kid.
 private void kidDestructionButton_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
 {
  Kid.Destroy();
 }

 // When the “Cancel Kid Destruction” button is clicked, deny the access.
 private void cancelKidDestructButton_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
 {
  e.Cancel();
 }

 // Upon kid dying, cancel the death.
 private void KidDestroyer_KidDying(object sender, EventArgs e)
 {
  e.Cancel();
 }
}

e
OOP going wild
Windows Forms going wild, WPF better

that’s gotta be old
ive never heard of that talisman lmao

It’s new actually, only out on the alpha network

What ur hypixel skyblock networth

75k obo i know what i have no tirekickers