The Last Poster Wins - Continued

This petition has successfully met the vote threshold and is currently being reviewed by the staff team. Depending on how busy we are, you should receive a verdict within the next day or so. Please keep in mind that while we will seriously consider the proposed changes, we won’t necessarily decide to implement them.

The player being reported seems to violate our rules and actions will be taken soon. We might not apply any punishment on the player you described being reported, because we did not yet confirm if they are violating our rules or policies. Actions will be taken very soon and you will be informed about the result shortly.

nah

also because I wanna take the dub!

Do u tho?

aweaweaweaweawea

also because I wanna take the dub!

https://www.tiktok.com/@daradrex/video/7235337006002261275?q=donpollo2982&t=1688577226109

Hex Counting

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Dont click
I Said: 'Dont click'
Also
You
are
very
Smart and you dont want to click here
Last Warning!
I warned you! DONT CLICK
Dont click

:sob:

VERY LAST WARNING
Last click
Dont click :waffle: :waffle: :waffle:

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

jokes on you i inspected the element

wueffi 2 mins

[COLOR=#084cfb]y[/COLOR][COLOR=#1559fb]o[/COLOR][COLOR=#2166fb]u[/COLOR] [COLOR=#2e73fb]a[/COLOR][COLOR=#3b7ffc]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#478cfc]e[/COLOR] [COLOR=#5499fc]v[/COLOR][COLOR=#61a6fc]e[/COLOR][COLOR=#6eb3fc]r[/COLOR][COLOR=#7ac0fc]y[/COLOR] [COLOR=#87ccfd]u[/COLOR][COLOR=#94d9fd]g[/COLOR][COLOR=#a0e6fd]l[/COLOR][COLOR=#adf3fd]y[/COLOR]

ORE is primarily focused on Computational Redstone. As such, we only accept applications involving Computational Redstone builds. This includes builds like ALUs, Multipliers, and much, much more. Feel free to respond with a new version of your application or create a new one.

This appeal has been denied! Please make an appeal that does not contain rude words or arguments.

aye les did you take a look at my incident? because i never received an answer

coincidence incident accident assasination attempt unpaid rent
going hard in the club like water in the freezer

We do a little posting

e les can i make c# coding tutorial on ore discorse xd

also i win

also send this to your blood enemy:

Don't click
Stawp
Listen to me
Last warning

Your trial build is not sufficiently advanced. The bar for trial builds is at or above the level of a 4 Bit ALU. Please respond with a new build if/when you decide on one.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

smh les should’ve denied my builder app because of the cringe alu