The Last Poster Wins - Continued

games*

do you even know what EA is :confused:

ea means your :peach:

whis did you memorize all of that?

Following a staff discussion, your appeal has been denied. After some careful investigation by our administration, it has been found that you have zero bitches. You may attempt another appeal but we recommend waiting until you obtain bitches.

1 Like

Following a staff discussion, your appeal has been denied. After some careful investigation by our administration and staff team, it has been found that you’re a bitch with no skills. Do not appeal again.

75 when u online!!! i want 2 tnt i need to break bedwock

this kind of bug gets you a ban on ore survival

wait whatrrr

Following a staff discussion, your appeal has been denied. After some phone calls to yomamma, it has been found that your bitches aren’t bichy enough. Do not appeal again until you solved your skill issue.

Breaking bedrock is fine

a xd

les, what about my report? it’s taking longer than expected

Your suggestion is currently being reviewed by the staff team. Depending on how busy we are, you should receive a verdict within the next day or so.

i see, average copy and paste messages

(post deleted by poster) hehe caught u

This application has been accepted! Now fuck off.

We believe that it is in the best interest of ORE and the rest of the people here to demote you as a staff member. You have shown time and time again that you do not know how to handle situations appropriately; as such, you will be demoted.

/j

breh who throws a dislike on a project i spent months for

easily approved that the guy did that is the world’s most mean dude

actually it might be boopy because he used to do that a lot on purpose

:lungs:

https://discourse.openredstone.org/t/chadsimu-this-post-needs-to-be-deleted/3397
les please delete that for good