no dont :relieved: :nail_care:

ayyy

holy fuck you already got that valuable stuff

Done

1 Like

i see, average copy and paste messages

1 Like

no you arenโ€™t :slight_smile:

This petition has successfully met the vote threshold and is currently being reviewed by the staff team. Depending on how busy we are, you should receive a verdict within the next day or so. Please keep in mind that while we will seriously consider the proposed changes, we wonโ€™t necessarily decide to implement them.

This petition has successfully met the vote threshold and is currently being reviewed by the staff team. Depending on how busy we are, you should receive a verdict within the next day or so. Please keep in mind that while we will seriously consider the proposed changes, we wonโ€™t necessarily decide to implement them.

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

but this is just an adder

smh build changes 3 already Sammy

Sorry, but without including pictures and/or videos, we cannot assess this application.

Please reply to this thread with pictures and/or videos to show your work.

les pls check my dirt block placement that are like at lease 6k blocks away from the main island in the end i died in the end and idk exactly where i died

what

idk where i died in the end help me pls

Iโ€™d recommend making a post somewhere like #staff-help in the Discord server or something if you need actual help from staff

ORE focuses primarily on computational redstone (Adders, ALUs, CPUs, etc), as such, builds on applications such as this must be related to computational redstone. A tnt cannon or piston door do not qualify. Application denied, feel free to reapply whenever.

The project demonstrated in this application is not sufficient or amazing enough to become an Engineer. The redstone build needs to be computational and impressive. Getting Engineer is a hard task and has a large difference between the Student user.

Before applying for Engineer, we require that you have earned Builder first. You can read about applying for Builder here.