The response to leb?

hmm leb i think you came up with that response it looks like you, you mentioned multiple times i had anger issues and, talking about how its not your fault multiple times, eh? seriously first time i mentioned it to the public, you mentioned if you negatively impact our community you will be punnished its not your community its not the mods’ community its the owner’s of the server community, leb you and other mods dont really care anyway you never try to stop arguments, try using /mute if you didnt know this command existed, and i never judged any of the mods i didnt say they are bad especially you but i saw bestest quotes from ore about how immature you and other mods are, this is an aspect i do know, my issues are’nt relevant to my punnishment, silly, it is, you mentioned that i make an acceptable ban appeal what is unnaceptable? can you explain me please i need more detail, you said you need to accept your punnishment but please be sure to be propper mods not silly mods people might get not good impressions of you. please give more detail and leb to be honest it looks like you only made that reply or atleast like don would be answering or nick.

i think you came up with that response it looks like you

please give more detail and leb to be honest it looks like you only made that reply or atleast like don would be answering or nick.

As was previously mentioned, that reply was not a decision Les made alone. There was a discussion among staff and we agreed on the reply. She was simply the staff member who posted it, not the only one who wanted it posted.

you mentioned that i make an acceptable ban appeal what is unnaceptable? can you explain me please i need more detail

Your appeals so far have strayed from the fundamental issue appeals are meant to deal with: “Why should we reduce your punishment?” Have you improved since your rule-breaking or will you simply return to cause the same issues again? Instead of explaining your reasons for breaking the rules in the first place, tell us why we should expect an improvement in the future.

please be sure to be propper mods not silly mods people might get not good impressions of you.

i never judged any of the mods i didnt say they are bad especially you but i saw bestest quotes from ore about how immature you and other mods are

The maturity of our staff team, as with most people, depends on the situation. There is no expectation to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times, but we do try our best to do so with appeals. That said, we are free to enjoy ourselves on ORE as other members are, whether or not that may be seen as immature.

try using /mute if you didnt know this command existed

ORE staff has decided previously that we don’t want to use the mute command to resolve conflicts. This doesn’t truly resolve the situation, only ignore the core problem.

6 Likes