Here are some example trial questions
It is unlikely that these exact questions are asked, do not simply memorize these questions if you hope to pass.
- What is 0b1001 in Base Ten? (Answer: 9)
- What is 0b110 in Base Ten? (Answer: 6)
- What is 7 in Binary? (Answer: 111)
- What is 13 in Binary? (Answer: 1101)
- How do we represent negative values in binary? (Answer: 2’s complement / Invert and Add 1)
- What is the 2’s compliment of 0b1011 using 4 bits? (Answer: 0101)
- What is the 2’s compliment of 0b1110 using 4 bits? (Answer: 0010)
- What is 0b1101 + 0b1011? (Answer: 11000)
- Using 2’s comp, what is 0b1001 - 0b1110 in 4 bits? (Answer: 1011)
- What is 0b1011 OR 0b1010? (Answer: 1011)
- What is 0b1001 AND 0b1101? (Answer: 1001)
- What is 0b1001 XOR 0b1110? (Answer: 0111)
- Which gate are the inverters equivalent to?
- When is this wall torch on?
- How does the OR line make the 1st row of XOR gates operate like a row of OR gates?
- Why does FC act as an output inverter?
- Show me 0b1110 + 0b0111. (Answer: 10101)
- Show me 0b1011 - 0b1101. (Answer: 1110)
- Show me 0b0110 OR 0b1010. (Answer: 1110)
- Show me 0b1110 AND 0b1101. (Answer: 1100)
- Show me 0b1011 XOR 0b0111. (Answer: 1100)
- Show me 0b1110 NOR 0b0101. (Answer: 0000)
- Show me 0b1001 NAND 0b0011. (Answer: 1110)
- Show me 0b0110 XNOR 0b1101. (Answer: 0100)