Trial

To the staff team, I know y’all are doing a lot in(especially On dORE), but wouldn’t a trial role be sick. Like I’d be for Builders and above and after U have been tested whether you are good enought you get the chance to apply. If U don’t have any records(like doing bad stuff on ORE), know the rules and are trustworthy you can be voted(by staff) to be a trialer which means that now U can do trials when staff said you can do it. Like it’s kinda the thing about engineers being able to trial but U don’t need engi now. Thus would help as a solution to the many trials staff has to do whilst having to do other stuff, also ig staff has a real life too, until automatic trials are done! Idk if this is a good idea or not but maybe it’ll help to make getting builder faster. (Also to Waffle U promised us trial everyone in >24 hrs so this’d be a way to prove that). Also thx to anyone reading this(if there even are people that read this). Also sorry if I wasted anyone’s time lol.

rarest block https://m.youtube.com/shorts/fYjOo0fyaVM

?? Bruh wrh

*wth?

nah dont try to understand, its for a badge lul

If you want clicks on a link, wouldn’t making a separate post do better? This one is over a week old with next to no attention.

Bump!