A Voxel-like Game Engine that focuses on customizability & speed.
Planned Features(as of 8th of August 2020):
The engine primarily works with cubes but supports external models.
This is the main feature of Tukxel, Modules. They can be coded in C#(using DllExport) or C++ & are very feature-rich.
They will be able to:
- Add and Replace Blocks & Entities
- Use custom Models and Textures
- Listen for & Execute at ‘Game Events’
- Communicate with other Modules
- Specify other Server Protocols
- Developers Developers Developers
- Virtual Surround & Multi Speaker Configurations support
- Small & Easy to Share World Files
- Customizable Shaders
Current Developers(As of 8th of August 2020):
- Tukeque, C# Developer & Orginal Creator
- GamingLiamStudios, C++ Developer
- Legend, C++ Developer