TulkinRB's Builder Application

Minecraft name:
TulkinRB

What do you like the most about redstone?:
I like to take challenges and find solutions to problems - especially elegant solutions :slight_smile:

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
A flying machine launcher / elevator

What does the thing do?:
The main component accepts a small flying machine, disables it, pushes it to the world height limit (or an obsidian ceiling), activates it and comes down.

The additional “magazine” component detects when the elevator comes back down, and sends the next flying machine waiting in queue to be launched.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What did you make as your trial build?:
A 4 bit RCA ALU, supporting addition an subtraction (of either operand), all 2 operand bitwise operations, and some shifting operations on the first operand.

What is the warp for your trial build?:
/warp TulkinRB

Do you agree with the rules?:
Yes :slight_smile:

Here is my binary quiz certificate - I wasn’t sure if it is needed but I saw some people add this - so I added it too just in case:

Binary Quiz completion certificate:

Completed by TulkinRB in 2m40.251s on 9/7/2023, 09:50 UTC.
100.00% accuracy with 0/25 answers given incorrectly.
49f126ca-5815-4e9a-9a27-91808beb266b-54756c6b696e5242
694k4n6b6701620m6u2y2o0g5q6h6p634j1h6b0plm8zjdiklm8zmt5z

The flying machine launcher / elevator isn’t computational redstone. Please reply with a different build once you’ve got one.

I see, I thought this section could be any build so I put my latest one.

Is the build made for the trial eligible here or should I create a new one?

The ALU is fine, just the flying machine launcher/elevator needs changing.

Oh, what I meant is if the build can be used for both places - trial and knowledge demonstration (I should have been more clear lol).
I’ve seen some people do this but wanted to make sure.

An ALU for both builds is fine, yeah

Thanks, here’s the updated section:

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:
A 4 bit RCA ALU
What does the thing do?:

• Arithmetic operations for unsigned integers (Addition) and 2’s comp signed integers (addition and subtraction of either operand)
  • All 16 possible bitwise logic operations
  • Shifting operations on first operand - left shifts, signed left shifts, and cycles.
    (Shifts can be combined with any other operation)

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.