Unable to join ORE - someone help?

this happens every time I try to join the server:

this happened once koyarno banned me from survival for a reason. Despite the fact I was on build last time, still getting an error when trying to join. Anyone help?

if no changes will be made i won’t be able to join as long as changes aren’t applied

Hi, Staff members (perhaps). I’d like to tell that I’m definitely planning to leave ORE soon for good, if actions for the petition won’t be taken.

About the Petitions category:

Want an immediate change? Petition for it to happen.

Great. What is this immediate change when I waited for 3 days and without response?
Listen, you guys have 8 staff members. You have one job. Don’t fail it. It’s a shame how one of 8 people refuse to solve an issue that is extremely easy to solve. You still have 4 days left before I’m finally leaving ORE for a long time, just because this shows everyone doesn’t care that I’m having problems joining this server, to waste my time with others. Moreover, it can’t be difficult. You just have to log in, and spend 1 minute… 60 seconds… of your life, to solve the issue. That is nothing considering the fact an average human can live 78 years according to some sources.

I’m still awaiting for response.

you’re such a W, I agree. Petitions that require minor actions are solved instantly. Petitions that require major actions like this are pretty much ignored. Idk what’s the logic and I’m not taking it

(and by minor and major I mean severity)

Sorry, this post did not notify the rest of Staff, so we did not see it.

I’ve unbanned you on survival, but when you log in we’re going to move you to another server then re-ban you from survival.

2 Likes

OK, great. I suspect it’s because this topic was previously General and I thought it would notify staff if I edited it to Petitions. Both our and my bad xd

Umm, ORE staff can’t be this bad, but after all it reflects your opinion so I’ll go for it. Yeah there are some annoying or unpatienced players too, I shall agree. Not everyone is perfect in this world.

AlexShadowCat, your comments are out of place and will be removed. You can be critical without being insulting/disrespectful.

Removing more out of place comments, and locking post.