Vampirius' builder application

Minecraft Username: Vampirius

Have you read the Read Before Posting post?: Yes.

Your favorite thing about redstone: Making logical redstone schemes such as CPUs.

A build you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge (This is your trial build): The computer with 8-bit ALU, display, 3 registers, program counter, 100 tick clocks and instruction memory.

Explain what your build does in detail: The ALU supports operations like ADD, SUB, XOR, LDI, HLT, and NOP. The program memory holds up to 32 instructions, with a clock cycle of 100 ticks per instruction. Additionally, the ALU output routes directly to a numeric display.

Images / videos of the build:

What is the name of the warp for your build on ORE?: I was building my computer in the singleplayer, because I needed to use the WorldEdit and Litematica.

Provide your results after completing the ORE Binary Quiz: My english is bad so I needed to translate every question, so my quiz finish time is long.
Binary Quiz completion certificate:

Completed by Vampirius in 10m40.184s on 8/21/2026, 09:20 UTC.
100.00% accuracy with 0/25 answers given incorrectly.
9964dc03-6420-4319-86e4-9c305e9a45d4-56616d706972697573
682d622l495s3n6a0z0l5m1i2l18522y0j3e0l1smt2qa4xtmt2qnuwp

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes.

Am I accepted or aged?

Can you provide us with a full list of operations your ALU can perform? Usually we are looking for single ALUs or Multipliers as trial builds.

The ALU I use on my computer has four operations: ADD, SUB, XOR, and XNOR.

We have a rather formal requirement of your ALU habing to be capable of doing XOR, XNOR, AND, NAND, OR + NOR. Dou you think you can aska Builder to paste your ALU on ORE, and then add those?

Actually, I have the second ALU that has already builded on the server. It can perform add, sub, or, nor, xor, xnor, and, nand, flood carry, cin, invert a and invert b operations. You can see it by visit the warp /warp vampiriusBuild in the school server.

1 Like

Yay, your application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours with a maximun of 2 trials / 7 Days. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.

Note: Im usually available from 14:00-19:00 CET ingame.