Well_thatssad Builder App

Minecraft name: Well_thatssad

What do you like the most about redstone?: It’ is surprisingly intuitive yet also it seems you never run out of things to do, be it normal redstone devices like doors or farms that almost seem magical, be it the amazing world of redstone computing that never fails to awe me with the amazing engineering behind some projects

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?: FLUdd ALU V1, an 8 bit CCA ALU

What does the thing do?: An ALU or an Arithmetic / logic Unit is the part of a CPU that handles gasp Arithmetic and Logic operations, as such, my ALU is capable of handling Addition and Subtraction arithmetic and: AND, NAND, OR, NOR, XOR and XNOR bitwise logic

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What do you plan on making for your build trial?:
4 bit RCA ALU

Do you agree with the rules?: Yes.

Can that alu do all the required functions? (the ones you stated for the FLUdd alu are fine)

Yes, I chose RCA bcuz I find it faster to build and easier to explain

Repost bcuz I didn’t chose reply

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one and to practice the questions found at ORE Binary Quiz to help prepare for some of the trial questions.