What is the reason I got banned?

what did you do after breaking the obsidian

break another one because I thought pippo wouldn’t help… but after all, this is irrelevant to the ban, not worth the discussion.

75 rx word of advice. if you do get banned even if you think it was wrong full do not go round and saying that the staff is in the wrong as that is very likely to prove there point an extend the ban so instead be polite and ask for a longer explanation as to the cause of you ban and what not to do next time THEN you can ask for a unban and explain why it wouldnt fit the criteria for some of the rules but also be polite then

1 Like

RT, my ban is not wrong. I’m very sure. I never said that staff is wrong. All I want is to see the message(s) I recently sent, which got me this ban, because I misunderstand. I’m not asking for an unban or anything, the whole reason I created this post is self-explanatory, what recent messages or behavior made me receive this ban.

Bruh you got bammd very often. U should have got a perma ban by now!? Cuz bammd very often usally = more bam

Go touch grass pls

1 Like

First, please be nice. I can’t touch grass because of cold weather outside, but I used to during summer.

And I learn a lesson from bans. So please stop making such comments.

may i ask what is your objective since you keep changing your opinions

2 Likes

this is hilarious

If you got banned for death threats and then got banned for reasons that are apparently unlistable then
…maybe you didnt improve, you think?

First things first, please elaborate on what is hilarious. All I want to do is to get a reason of my ban, but it just expands into more and more questions. Eventually I’ll just refuse on answering any, really (besides from the ones asked by staff).

Apart from that, I can’t tell if I didn’t improve. From the ban list, you can see as I receive a ban, I would get another one in more time, which is a sign of improvement. I already pointed out I learn a lesson from a ban, no matter for how much I got banned for, which is true. Maybe one day, I’ll be taught with enough lessons from various bans to not be banned again. Don’t make fun out of me for this comment, but I believe in it :wink:

Also, why everyone is making fun out of me just because I got banned a-gain? It’s not like nobody ever got bans in their life and I’m the one to, if you don’t know that this is prohibited you get a ban… the world is just so mean for making fun out of me like that. I’m a child as well, if only you care or not. Moreover, it’s been 5 hours… 300 minutes… and I still don’t know what I’ve sent to get me banned. Something tells me staff just “decided to ban me for messages like months ago”. That, is unfair.

Instead of actually helping me understand, all you guys are doing is only providing pointless information or questions.

I’m leaving ORE until February 17 2024, or, in 2 months. No comments. Care or not, better not point out, because I know. For all the 75rx haters out there, have a nice time without me, really need you.

Besides from that, at the moment I play on ORE because of fun features it brings, like seasonal or play. That’s because I seem to have enough knowledge at the moment for something I should build. The real redstone engineering comes when I need to learn something new, necessary for my new invention.

1 Like

I’m gonna try to be a bit helpful. It seems you have a misunderstanding of why bans are handed out. You keep asking which message got you banned, but people aren’t usually banned for a single message. People get banned for a pattern of problematic behavior.

The real, actual fundamental reason staff decided to ban you is because you are rude. Not because of one single very rude message, but because you simply continue to be persistently rude with other people. If you want to avoid future bans, the answer is not as simple as “figure out which specific thing was the last straw the previous time and don’t do that.”

You’ll have to actually learn what it means to respect other people.

4 Likes

Finally, a helpful response! Thank you, Shay :+1:, got tired of unnecessary replies already.
I’ll try to be respectful next time, but only in 2 months because I already made the decision to temporarily quit.

The question still remains - I don’t really know which series of messages got me a ban, I can’t think of any messages I recently sent that could get me this ban. The advice for zPippo_ to get out of my castle might be the answer, but not when they already behaved the same… maybe I should’ve added “please get out of my castle”, or “it would be nice if you got out of the castle”, but I don’t know if this is rude or not… can’t think of a normal way to tell players to get out of the castle if that one is rude.

@75rx since you keep mentioning your castle, do you not realize what happened here?

I do not. Just a regular advice to get out. You had the same behavior… I surely can’t understand the ban.
Besides from that, what’s wrong just telling that I probably won’t be banned for walking around? This can’t be rude. I still stopped walking around, though, but that’s not the reason I got banned. I’m sure the ban has to do with something else… how could that offend someone? Plus, as shay pointed out, bans are usually given because of series of rude messages, and one message surely won’t affect.

That is not at all what I said. I didn’t say you got banned for a sequence of messages, I said you got banned for conaidtent fundamentally rude behavior.

Stuff like “surely I didn’t get banned for walking” is a good example of the real problem. The issue isn’t walking. Doing things that bother other people, even after they’ve told you to stop, is rude. The fact that you didn’t think it worth mentioning there that your actions were bothering people is a big part of that pattern of disrespectful behavior.

The only way to avoid the behavior that got you banned is to start considering more deeply how your actions affect others. In other words: grow as a person and be more respectful.

1 Like

I appreciate your desire to help me understand why I got banned. However, what I don’t understand still is:

1. I’ve walked away some time later. Yeah, had some time telling them the reason they might want to move their beacon because they’re frustrated by players walking around the edge of spawn and getting effects. I walked away a minute or two after, and never came back on purpose (IIRC),
  2. This was like 4 hours before the ban, capo or any other staff member never warned me (which even still would be pointless because I wouldn’t walk in their area ever again and they’d be happy with it),
  3. zPippo_ never reported the attitude to any staff member. Please correct me if I’m wrong, though.

Continuing the situation even further, I had the same attitude in survival. I never wanted untrusted players to visit my house, El_kariboo_sama did as an untrusted player. I told them to get out and they didn’t, even posted an incident… twice, and staff didn’t care about this. I was very bothered, for sure. (thus, is how I got banned ;( )But, zPippo_ has the similar restriction and now I’m getting banned because “I was rude”. Plus, I was gone, shortly after, never came back! Anyone, please, elaborate on this.

1: There wasn’t one single incident that got you banned, it’s the fact that your default behavior is disrespectful whenever you’re online

2: You hold your own actions to very different standards than to others. Most people would agree that whenever you say “but x person did it too” your actions are the more disrespectful.

3: everyone will accidentally do things that bother others once in a while. The difference is that you do it almost constantly, and you don’t care that you are doing it.

4: I think I’ve already said everything i need to say, and every message has just been a different way of people trying to tell you that the problem is your consistent rudeness and the solution is learning how to respect others.

I won’t be replying further. The answer you are looking for is to respect others. There’s no simple trick to act like you’re respectful without caring about how your actions affect other people. This is probably something you should be learning from your parents and teachers. Any further questions should be directed towards them.

1 Like

my suggestion is that you shouldn’t spend your time writing this, just give him some time

this entire thread is hilarious oh my god
honestly my take is this
rx has a problem with everything everyone does in one way or another, and everything he doesn’t like is unbearable
and he’s rude about it to boot
¯_(ツ)_/¯

It is your misunderstanding. I have noticed that you were always rude to me. Always. And your information ain’t helpful at all. And please elaborate on what is funny… Just me trying to get a reason of my ban but instead being swarmed by pointless replies?!

Read, the whole time I am trying to talk with you like a normal person. Ignoring some hate, adding grammar (cuz why not), and generally trying to be as kind as possible. Instead, you show only hate towards me. You should also learn that I’m only 12 years old, you’re basically bullying children in this kind of way. Your severe hate shows disrespect towards children and you never really handled this. The fact you’re still hating me and making fun out of children is no longer acceptable. Please stop the hate while you can. Thank you.