XThePoetX second application

Minecraft name:

XThePoetX

What do you like the most about redstone?:

What captivates me most about redstone is its operational intricacy; it is truly exquisite how a handful of logic gates can delineate the blueprint for constructing a computer from the ground up. The amalgamation of multiple logic gates to forge something distinct and pioneering is nothing short of marvelous.

What’s a thing you have made which demonstrates redstone knowledge?:

i have made an ALU (Arithmetic logic unit)

What does the thing do?:

Functions as the cerebral core nestled within the central processing unit (CPU) of a computer. It orchestrates both arithmetic and bitwise operations with finesse, manipulating integer binary numbers to execute a diverse array of computational tasks.

Image(s) and/or video(s) of the device:

What did you make as your trial build?:

An ALU

What is the warp for your trial build?:

/warp XThePoetX

Provide your results after completing the ORE Binary Quiz:

Binary Quiz completion certificate:

Completed by XThePoetX in 3m0.073s on 10/21/2023, 17:04 UTC.
100.00% accuracy with 0/25 answers given incorrectly.
96b7bc70-a104-4f49-b32f-5a004b3cfe80-58546865506f657458
64685j2l0b05731e606i6u3t364a204d4m6m223flo0adsaalo0ahn8b

Do you agree with the rules?:

YES

Can you enumerate the operation your ALU can perform?
It should handle addition, subtraction, and every bitwise operation. Does it do those?

well of course it can do add, sub, or, nor, and, nand, xor, xnor,

This application has been accepted! Whenever both you and a staff member are free, feel free to ask them for a trial. You are able to try again after failing and waiting 24 hours. It is always recommended to do a practice trial with another member before starting your real one.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.